Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Get the look : Color Blocking

My current obsession is color blocking.


Color blocking is an amazing way to take plain, single-hued pieces you already have in your closet and give them a trendy update by creating a whole new look.


Pink on red or different shades of pink on pink is the hottest thing I’ve seen done with this trend. I’m not a pink-lover to begin with but this makes wearing the color look so much more fun!



{popsugar.com}

Aside from pink on red, try the brown on black color block. This can be done easily by pairing an all-black wardrobe with brown belt, shoes, or bag. It’s so chic.



{lavieboston.com}

If you are a bit more daring, try color blocking with popular vibrant colors like blue, green, orange, yellow and purple.



{jcrew.com}

I’ve yet to pull together a color block look I love but I’m working on it.


Have fun styling-
b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...